Echoplex

Hi guys , I`m a novice in the looping-area so my question might be
concidered
....well , "novice-like" :)  here goes:

How much is the "regular" street-price for the Oberheim echoplex??? I live
in
Norway , so I`m having trouble locating one. Therefore I am forced to turn
the Net and other countries to find one. So my second Q would be:  Where
can I find one???  Sorry for the hopeless questions , but my URGE to LOOP
is driving me!!  Torn and Frisell have put a spell on me!

ps. I have heard that Frisell isnt using the Electro-harminix 16 sec.
anymore , but rather a Digitech device......any info on that rather
meaningless( :) )
 topic???