Re: Sick Vortex.

>Dear Anthony,
>
>The encoder needs to be replaced.  Our Distributor for the U.K. is
>Stirling Audio who should be able to sell you a switch or have it
>replaced.  Stirling can be reached  at 1-71-624-6000.

Thanks for the information, Greg. I'll get in touch with Stirling
tomorrow.

How easy is it to replace the encoder? I'm comfortable stripping
down and replacing parts in machines, but I don't want to mess with
the Vortex if it is sensitive or complex inside.

Thanks,
ynohtnA.
--
Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <= The Essence Of Anthony.
http://www.amudarya.demon.co.uk/