RE: Occult loops

Hi out there!

Well, I guess if there are weirdoes on this list I'm one of them, so ...

Do you know about "Brainwave Synchronization" ????
It's about getting the brain into a given state of awareness by getting
the sounds in sync with a given brainwave frequency depending on what
state you want to make to listener have ... like dreamy sleep, better
concentration etc.
It's only works with headphones! (What a shame).

This is just one thing that I'm into of weird stuff ... but enough for
now.

Please tell more about this organization.

Bye for now and enjoy life all,

Stefan.