Re: Controller pedal

Neil, if you're in Portland OR (and I think you are)  Apple music is
selling
out their supply of Digitech CC pedals.  I forgot the model name but it's a
simple pedal that allows
you to switch (with a rotary pot) to whatever CC number you wish to effect.
 Apple just didn't sell any of these to anyone.  Not too many people were
interested.  I bought one a long time ago for my Morpheus.  It was not a
good
match cause the pedal caused notes to stick and everything had to be shut
down and restarted.  But maybe it will work OK with other things.  (I
remain
wary tho) Still, they are selling them cheap and it could be worth a shot.
 MC 2 is what they are called.  I called both Digitech and the Canadian
manufacturer and both plead complete ignorance on the note sticking
problem.
 It also hung up notes on my JV1080.  A friend of mine bought the ART midi
pedal board and had  no problems of the sort I mentioned.

Jim