Re: Controller pedal

>Neil, if you're in Portland OR (and I think you are)  Apple music is
>selling
>out their supply of Digitech CC pedals.  I forgot the model name but it's
>simple pedal that allows
>you to switch (with a rotary pot) to whatever CC number you wish to
>effect.
> Apple just didn't sell any of these to anyone.  Not too many people were
>interested.  I bought one a long time ago for my Morpheus.  It was not a
>good
>match cause the pedal caused notes to stick and everything had to be shut
>down and restarted.  But maybe it will work OK with other things.  (I
>remain
>wary tho) Still, they are selling them cheap and it could be worth a shot.
> MC 2 is what they are called.  I called both Digitech and the Canadian
>manufacturer and both plead complete ignorance on the note sticking
>problem.
> It also hung up notes on my JV1080.  A friend of mine bought the ART midi
>pedal board and had  no problems of the sort I mentioned.
>
>Jim

Actually, I've gone through 2 MC 2 pedals, had various bizarre MIDI
transmission problems with both of them, I'm not particularly impressed
with them as a product.

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra