Re: Steam-powered looping

Hi Jim--

Thank you very much for taking the time to expand on some details
of one- and two-deck tape looping.  I really appreciate it, and next time
I see a decent reel-to-reel deck (to pair with my current one) come
available, I'll think twice about passing it up!  Since you did give me
permission to post your e-mail on the list, I'm gonna do it because others
here may find it interesting and helpful.  Thanks again!

-Ken Fletcher

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Bailey, Jim <baileyj@donmspcn.cmail.southam.ca>