Very Big News Part One

Attention Echoplex Seekers:

The following list of Oberheim Dealers had Echoplex Digital Pros in stock. Anyone who has been searching for an Echoplex (but does not yet have one on order)would do well to call these stores. I am not suggesting you cancel your order at your local music store and grab one of these. That would get me into trouble with the Dealer who kindly ordered one from us on your behalf. The dealers on this list have had these units in stock for some time, they are NOT recent shipments of Echoplexes!!! I make no guarantees to the availability of any units on this list, or at what prices they are selling at. I will say that quoted prices varied widely. This is to be expected - some stores may not "get" the Echoplex and are blowing it out at or near wholesale.

ONE CATCH...
Please tell them Oberheim sent you. If you buy one of these units, please e-mail me and let me know what store you bought it from and what price you paid. This survey was done without identifying who was calling, so feel free to haggle over the price as usual!! Happy Hunting!!

DEALER QUANTITY DESCRIPTION PHONE
Bach to Rock (2) 1 MEG/ with footswitches 201-839-2224
Americana Guitar (1) 1 MEG/ with footswitch 610-328-2464
Music Xchange (1) 1 MEG/ with footswitch 904-224-2662
Guitar Ctr/Atlanta (1) 4 MEG/ no footswitch 404-320-7253
Bob's Music (1) 1 MEG/ with footswitch 419-224-7440