From:   David Myers[SMTP:dmgraph@bway.net]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 26, 1997 10:38 AM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        Fripp tour?

Got tickets for Bob's space journey here at the Bottom Line, Dec. 13.
Anyone know if he's doing other dates, seen him lately?  Frankly, I almost
passed up this gig since the Soundscape CD's seem to indicate he's been
working with about one-and-a-half musical ideas, of late.  "Lookit how much
gear I've got!" is hardly an artistic statement.  But maybe some of you
guys will take in the show & post your views....