Re: Looper CD direction --> important

From: Michael Peters <MPeters@compuserve.com>

>> we will need to make sure the quality of the project is top-notch.

> Agreed, but what *is* top-notch, and who decides which tracks to put on
the
> CD, and which to omit?

> Method 1: We put somebody in charge for the project, and he/she decides.
Or
> a small panel of loopers.

> Method 2: If we set up a project webpage for the CD, we could put
realaudio
> samples of each track on the page, and decide democratically. This would
> mean even more work, but it would probably feel better to everyone
> involved.

I was actually thinking of enlisting the help of a panel of 5 or so
loopers.  I certainly don't want to be solely responsible for narrowing
things down.

Your idea of posting realaudio files on the web page is intriguing.  Yes,
it would be a lot more work but would it be more "fair."  Perhaps a happy
medium would be to nominate panel members from Looper's Delight and then
vote on the nominees.

Matt