Re: Vortex w/ headphones

At 04:45 PM 12/8/97 -0500, Jeff Lawrence Schwartz wrote:
>of my jamman (my setup: guitar>whammy>volume pedal>Rat>Vortex>Jamman).

I prefer to 'tex my 'plex (Echoplex>Vortex). :)  Setup some loops and mod
them in real time.

>Now I've got to figure out a way to go stereo on gigs. It appears that
>most small clubs do not run stereo PAs, or don't use the stereo capability
>of the ones they have. I suppose the only solution is to get a power amp
>and a couple of cabinets of my own. How many of y'all do stereo live? and
>how?

More than a few people on the list go for full range stereo (not in the
hi-fi sense) systems.  Myself, I plug in through 2 212 cabinets and a
stereo power amp.  I was using a mesa 295, but recently started using a
20/20.