I Saw Three Chips Come Sailing In...

Beleaguered Brethren (and Sistren)-

The first batch of 30 Echoplexes has arrived in NashVegas and are being
tested, tweaked and boxed and will ship by this Friday. I am not sure which
Dealer is first in line, but this should cover at least half of the
confirmed backorders that we have in hand. My guess is that Banana's at
Large has had the oldest backorders and will therefore be first to receive
a shipment. Call Rick and tell him you are ready to pick your order up!!!
Thanks for your limitless patience, more EDP's are coming soon. All props
to Kim Flint for his invaluable help and kudos to the trained personnel of
OB-ville.

Fall on your knees, Oh hear the angels looping...

Tom