Re: Unidentified subject!

<<I happened across a used Digitech Time Machine (4 second delay) for
149.00
at a local guitar store that features used equipment.>>
If all you're getting for your bucks is 4 sec, why not get a new Zoom 508
pedal? It does a lot, plus has 4 sec of delay for about $100. 4 sec. is
plenty for long slow, meditative explorations that are still rhythmic,
IMHO.
You can also get (when ever they actually ship) a DOD delay pedal that
does 8
sec for about $100. I think it's the 98 pedal, or something. check out
their
website for more info...)
dpc
dpc