Re: Noisy Knobs

Hey friends,
I was advised by an electician/musicion friend of mine,that radio shack tv
tuner
cleaner is not the way to go.Instead use an electrical grade cleaner,I got
my can at
the local auto parts store
and it works wonderfuly.Looping in Ga.,Jeff Duke sr.You can check out my
new web
page at; http://members.tripod.com/~dukesr/index.html