Boston area loopers and such

Greetings,

I'm an administrator and project developer at a new theatre in
Somerville, MA: The Peabody House Theatre Cooperative. We are a
non-profit professional company in the midst of our first season under
this name and in this space (The Elizabeth Peabody House).

The Pitch: we've had great success opening the theatre to other members
of the artistic community (musicians, poets, visual artists) with open
mic style evenings.
Currently I'm developing a live music program where we will feature
musical acts in the same grand style as our theatre acts. The idea being
that "theatre" is not just "plays" but any performance event in a given
space.
Our black box theatre (formerly a Methodist chapel) is very flexible and
has been of great interest to our musical guests. Because of my interest
in loop-style music and developing a forum for acts that aren't always
suited to the club format, I'm feeling out the Boston Loop scene for
interested parties.

Email me privately and I'll put you on MY LIST. As the program develops
I'll update you.

Cheers,
Dave Dowling