Lexicon MPX-1 Update

Here is a brief recap of an e-mail discussion I had with Lexicon regarding
lengthening the delay time of the MPX-1...

Are there any plans to increase (via software or simm-chip upgrade) the
delay time of the MPX-1?

Two seconds are simply not enough for real, Fripp-like looping...

Scott,

There is no memory upgrade path for the MPX-1.

It is our policy here not to comment on features or products that  have not
been released to the public.

Product introductions often coincide with major trade shows - the next such
show is NAMM in LA (Jan 29 - Feb
1).

Steve De Furia

Director of Product Management