Re: simm upgrade/ CD recorders

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:

> What does anyone have against 'regular old' CDR?  :)  It would
> seem that the media cost (or costs incurred by the media, like perhaps
> speed/capacity) is still the issue.

My drive does both CDR and CDRW. I'm using the CDRW disc that came with
the drive to do test pressings before I commit them to the CDR discs.
Because of the reusable nature of the CDRW disc, If I didn't have it, by
now I would have wasted 3-4 CDRs getting things just right.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti