Help Vortex Knob

Hi everybody!

I bought a Vortex in in a retail price. Its a wonderful machine but the
right knob (preset selection) only works for presets 1 to 4. The
anothers  presets I only can acces with a footswitch. Anybody knows what
can I do to:
1. Reinicialize the unit, because the register/presets 7,8 and 9 are
cleared and i can«t acces with the footswitch. I want unclear those
presets.
2. Repair the unit. I think theres a problem with the potentiometer of
the knob. There are someway i can repair (me or some electronic
tecnician).

I have not garantee «cause the special price. The unit is used.

Can anybody help me? Maybe somebody from Lexicon?

Jesus Cuevas Cardona