Re: Help! re: Digitech Time Machine 7.6

At 3:22 PM -0800 1/19/98, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>KRosser414 <KRosser414@aol.com> asked:
>>appears to be capable of some great stuff, but I need a manual.  Anyone
>>have one?  I'd gladly pay for a xerox & postage...
>

>I've got their number at home, which I called when I got MINE - and got
>the
>manual FREE.

hey, if someone wants to scan the manual, I'd be happy to put it on the
website.

Also, lots of great info has been posted about this box. It would be great
if someone could complile it all into a FAQ for the Time Machine page. That
poor lonely page sure could use someone to take care of it!

Just think of the fame and self promotion it would gain you... Looper's
Delight gets over 3000 hits a week. All those people looking at YOUR
handywork....imagine: the job offers come streaming in....overflowing bank
accounts....new home studio toys....parties with rock stars and super
models....it could all be yours, just for one measly web page.....

kim