RE:Time for digitech machine page

Kim:

I'm, assuming that if some misguided soul who didn' get enuf attention as a
child was intrigued by the thankless prospect of compiling various boring
technical minutiae regarding an inanimate object that has been out of
production for years into a FAQ that less than a handful of people will
ever
see (and when they do, will curse their search engine) . . . .

that you would turn the text file into a finished Loopers Web page complete
with head counter, flashing messages and the previously mentioned super
models fiddling with the KNOBS (AAAOOOOOOOHHHHH . . . KNOBS) on a vintage
RDS 8000 with Real-Time Audio and Puddling Video and Java and . . . .

Ahem . . well if that is the case, (and if and only the rest of the Deviate
League of Time Machinists contribute to the project), I'd have a go . . .

Just think . . . bigger than the Jamman (sorry, Greg) . . .more highly
sought after than the Eplex (sorry, Tom) , , , capturing more ridiculous
bids on the vintage market than Sheryl Crowe's old sox . . .

let me know--the world is poised, breathlessly awaiting
                                (and it's time for my medication)

 assumed responsibility for collecting and compilingAt 11:03 AM 1/20/98

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net