Re: New to looping/processing

Also check out MSP, David Zicarelli's signal processing extensions to MAX
at http://www.cycling74.com.  If you have a powerpc computer you can easily
design custom looping and overdubbing algorithms (amoung many other
things).  It's great !  Programs like MSP and LiSa are taking looping away
from the restrictions of commercial hardware, to a whole new level of
personal sound design and performance interaction.
crb