Re: Loopers' Delight CD project link

Hi Matt:

The LoOpDoctOrs were mixing as we called you and left messages and tried to
access the Loopers-Delight project access link. Unfortunately we couldn't
get
the link to work and llife occasionally intrudes on looping and one of the
Docs had an emergency call to attend to in Portland (no kidding..).  We are
trying to get all our ducks lined up for the contribution and the only
question was who to make the entrance fee check out to.  Now, we will wait
for
all the clever suggestions from the group, and comments about dangling
participles.

Best,
The LoOpDoctOrs