Re: ANYONE KNOW THE MIDI PEDAL SCHEME FOR THE ECHOPLEX?

Thanks for the quick reply Kim.
      The echoplex sounds way more complex than my jamman.Im thinking of
investing in one?The only problem I have is this midi controller/echoplex
pedalboard access loop 1 thru 9 tap thing.
   What I do is midi merge two ada mc1 midi pedal controllers together
.This
gives me access to all 19 of jammans loop functions without having to bank
up
and down.The ada mc1 has 10 buttons on the face of one pedalboard.So with
the
press of a button I can get around with ease (essential for me,especially
live).I would love it if the echoplex would react in a similar way.I
realize
the echoplex does not accept midi program changes messages.You mentioned
that
this feature will be added in a future echoplex.Any idea when this version
will be avalible?
Sounds like the midi note or continuous controller message for changing
loops in echoplex may work for me?Not shure though,is anyone out there
using a
similar set up to mine with the echoplex?If so mabey you can let me know
how
this midi note/continouous controler thing works with your midi pedal.I
really
need to be able to jump from one function to the next with minimal tapping.
     Any Oberheim dealers in my area?I live in Myrtle Beach S.C. ,anywhere
in
S.C.,N.C. or GA. would work.I would love to try one out.I'd probably order
one
right now if I knew I could access most functions(especially loops 1 thru
9)
with the press of one button.

Thanks for your help and patience,
Brian McKenzie

<< And last is switching with midi. Unlike the JamMan, the echoplex is more
 like a sampler in this respect. It uses Midi Notes or Continuous
Controller
 messages for changing loops. If you have the velocity parameter turned on,
 the Echoplex will use the velocity info in the note on message (or the
 value of the controller) to set the volume of the loop you switch to. You
 jump directly to the loop you want by pressing it's associated
 Note/controller number. (you can set which notes/controllers it uses for
 the loops.) >>