Re: New to looping/processing

Me:
>>more functionality than the Zoom 508. If it had more memory and a "fade"
>>function, I'd trade my JM for a 508!!!

Travis:
>What do you mean by a "fade" function?

A way of dropping the feedback level.  The JM has three non-unity feedback
settings - "short","medium" and "long" fades.  Unfortunately, they're only
available via MIDI which rather hampers operation, hence my search to find
a pedal which activates one of the Fades.   BTW, thanks to everyone who
responded about the MIDI pedal - I think the MIDIsolutions pedal looks
ideal.

Michael

PS   Lex people, what are the feedback levels for Fade?  I have no idea,
never having tried them....