Re: RE:Time for digitech machine page

Although I am just the owner of a lowly PDS-8000, I'd love to hear more
feedback (ouch), tips & stuff regarding time machines... i personally feel
lo-res looping is equally as kool as hi-res!!  I would love it if the Plex
pro had a switch (or mod) so you could do 4 bit sampling (ala
electro-harmonix super replay), cause the lo-res grain makes it sound like
your loops were shot into space & bounced off Pluto before behind detuned &
returned to your pitched down psyche...