Re: PMC-10 again

Sean The programmer is the  only ticket. Good luck on finding one . Ive had
two of these & never had any crashes but that little box! Dont get me
started.. Great unit  shame  no one needed the "advanced" functions
according to DTech. Only other current option would be All Acess I guess.

                      Good Luck in your search

                                  K LAW