Re: Mackies and Loopers

I agree...I also use this Mackie...amazing sound quality improvement over
other
mixers...I did not realize what a difference it would make.

I use it with JamMan, K2000s, DJ70, Barrett electronic violin, EMU Ultra
Proteus,
Pinnacle, and EMU ESI 32...for minimalist/foundsound/looping compositions.

Incidentally, I was losing at Scrabble a few weeks ago when my opponent
said that
"loopers" was a word.  I challenged, and lost.  Check the dictionary...it
may
surprise you what a "looper" is according to Webster.

I'lloopatyoulaterlaterlater