Re: Re: Another NAMM Report

> I have heard the
>original EBows had a more mellow tone, the current ones more "harsh" or
>overdriven. Please elaborate!!!
Sorry, Marshall. I can't say...the guy was only showing the new one
(sounded
great to me), but their lit does say the new one has "improved" tone in
normal
mode, a sure sign that fans of the old one will complain! The new one is
NOT
shipping yet apparently (the flier said "Don't buy now---wait!), so I guess
you could still get the old model wherever it was in stock...they're
cheap--get two!
dpc