Re: Fernandes Sustainer

>1)    Is the Fernandes or any other sustainer available as a retro-fit?

Yes, but Fernandez charge a wallet-smasking 272UK for it ($400)!!!
I'm currently trying to build one myself, as soon as I get the cash for the
pickup together....

>2)    Does anyone know how Michael Brook's Infinite Guitar works?

Yes, but it's a secret!  ;b

But really, I'm not sure if it's anything more than a sustainer -type
system with a bit more control over the cct via a footswitch.

Michael