Hardward v. software

I know that the constant gear references can get a bit tedious, but I
find it difficult to talk (esp. write) about the abstractions of
creating music.

It may be my untutored approach- I have little formal training in music,
and I frequently wonder whether or not my real talent (rock-wise,
anyway) is not playing guitar, but just being really lucky that when my
fingers flip around on the fretboard, most of the time the accidentally
fall on notes that sound cool.  When I improvise, unlike a lot of
people, I haven't the faintest frickin' clue what is going to come out-
especially when my playing is at its best.

Music for me is about doing, and about sharing.  I have never been a
solo performer because, for me, every jam is like a call and response
section.  To talk about the ideas of music without interacting with
whoever is speaking seems to be missing something.

Besides, you girls are the only people I know that know more about gear
and toys than I do.

I hate to admit this, but my two functional bands (both totally
loop-free (live anyway- we'll see about the studio)) have been so busy
that my poor jamman has been sitting next to my bed, forlorn and lonely
for the past several months.  I have plans for the inprov band to
resurface... JamMan v. Echoplex w/trumpet.

So, in my final tangent, when does the new Ebow come out again?

Trevor Bajus