RE: Arcane Device

Yes for knobs.

Frankly, I'd be much more likely to want something like a JamMan or
Oberheim 'Plex if they had knobs. Maybe it's the neo-Luddite in me, but
I  prefer being able to manually adapt parameters (in addition to foot
control) to whatever is going on musically. Hence my fondness for the EH
16-second delay. This morning, I was lamenting the fact that something
like the 'Plex (which will obviously have superior sonic specs) isn't
available with these features . . . and in a non-rack package. I'm sick
of racks and like to be able to just pull out a pedal  . . . again a
plus of the EH16.