Baltimore Loopage

My band, The Dark Aether Project will be performing Saturday, February
28th at Orion Studios in Baltimore, Maryland. This will be our official CD
release show. I'll be laying down some Stick loops with my Digitech
RDS-8000, Zoom 508 and thanks to Pat Murphy and the service department at
Obie, my resurrected Echoplex which made it back in time to be featured on
a couple of the tracks on the forthcoming CD. We'll have some special
guests appearing with us for this performance.

Also on the bill are Smoking Granny who are a cool fusion/avante-garde
outfit from North Carolina as well as Finneus Gauge, the band whose album
was picked as one of the best of the year by Keyboard Magazine. They draw
frequent comparisons to Bruford and the original UK lineup.

See http://www.ari.net/prog/shows/showcase/ for more info on this and
other shows at Orion

See http://www.ari.net/prog/bands/dap/ for the Dark Aether Project web
site.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti