Re: Mir conversations

<P>james rhodes wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>>
<BR>>sure,,
<BR>>well on occasion when i have play live,(and record) i will bring along
<BR>scanning reciever, and i will scan the airwaves for communication (ie
<BR>airport traffic, mall security, cops etc,,,) i will come out an RCA
on the
<BR>VHF reciever, to my jamman,,and then to my mixer(with effects loops
delays,
<BR>backwards,,,you name it) in most cases the sample of conversation (ie
<BR>subject matter, emotions) actually affects the composition ,,,and takes
me
<BR>in directions i might not if gone,,,(hope this isnt confusing,,,im
sleepy)
<BR>well anyway,, MIR transmits to earth on the VHF frequency 143.6200
<BR>Mhz,,,depending on your location on earth, you should be able to catch
<BR>transmissions at some point during a 24 hour period,,one must be
<BR>patiant,,,and a voice activated recording system allows a better chance
of
<BR>catching transmissions for review later,,,but in a live setting i just
take
<BR>what the airwaves will give me,,,
<BR>james
<BR>>