Re: Fripp's loop technique

What I never see mentioned is what Robert was doing between these two
stages.  Around the early days of KC2, he sometimes did performances with
guitar synthesizer and an E-H 16 sec. box.  I saw him do a little taste at
Tower Records (NYC) with this, and have an umpteenth-generation bootleg
(please don't release the dogs, R.) of a clandestine concert recording
apparently using this setup.  I think it was a step beyond his Les
Paul/Revox material, but not so lost in un-guitarish noise washes as the
"Soundscapes".  Damn pity he never put any of it to disk--maybe someone can
tell me otherwise.

-David Myers