Re: San Antonio looping live at the Clipper Ship 02/20/98

HEY! Really cool! I am gonna try and make that show....we should try and
get together sometime and play a show......so Bob-dog is playing too, eh?
neat...I dont really know him personally, but I saw him w/ Test Department
a while back....coolness....... haven't seen Sidlo in a while.......
Do you have anything recorded? Lets trade tapes or something......

At 10:00 AM 07-02-98, you wrote:
> just thought i might mention a small live looping canvas at the Clipper
>Ship book store on Feb 20th, 1998 at 722 Balcones Heights Rd. San Antonio,
TX
>(210) 734-5409...
>
>i will play for about an hour starting about 10:00pm, to be followed by
>Dreamland,,,playing as a quartet,(clarinet, sitar, guitar, and keys)
>they usually sound great,,,and are very talented,,..the guitarist(james
>Sidlo) uses a boomerang/parker fly/ebow approach,,,while the sitarist (Bob
>Catlin) uses a plex,,,the clarinet player has played with the San Antonio
>Symphony,,,and the synth/keyboardist uses a tasteful texture of sounds...
>the show's free,,,and theres probably free coffee....plan on recording the
>show live to CD,,,,so anyone in the area please drop by and support
>independent music...and by the way i'll be playing Chapman Stick/Keys with
>some live VHF from afar...thanks for your time
>
>james rhodes

Real Audio Zombie Project Music! Paisley Babylon, more coming....
http://www.txdirect.net/users/zom