More loopers for sale

I also have for sale.  I'm basically selling the majority of my rack
looping
gear, because I'm not using it enough, and it isn't making me any money:

A Vortex, in perfect condition, with one Lexicon footswitch and a Roland
EV-5
expression pedal:  $250

A Digitech RDS 8000 Time Machine, 8 second delay, with 2 Hosa momentary
footswitches. $200

I have manuals for both, and if you're interested in picking up both items,
I'll throw in a two-space SKB rack.

I strongly prefer a New York City area-or-accessible buyer.

-Mike