Re: New looper wannabe...

>I remember reading an article a while back where the author lamented what
>he called
>"Options anxiety".  If there are too many choice of sounds, etc, it can
>just about shut down the creative process. The limitations many times help
>to promote focus.  For what it is worth.

Good point, Greg.  I think this has been the major reason that I have
always focused on making music without any instruments at all (Feedback
Music, detailed here recently).  It sure helps the focus!

David Myers

"Eternity is not limited by the conditions of time, and time is eternal in
virtue of its cyclic recurrence."
-Hermetica, Asclepius III