(Yet)Another Request for Input/Output

House of Loops-

At the risk of getting even less response than when I solicited additions/suggestions to shore up the much-maligned Owner's Manual (which will remain malignant, for now), I need to ask another thing:

What are some of the non-obvious applications you are having your Echoplex (or JamMan or whatever) do?

I was thinking that it/they make great sketchpads for songwriters, engineers can audition different reverbs on individual tracks and them listen back loop by loop, etc...

...Or you can continue to lurk until you have a tasty Fripp thread or malfunctioning EDP message to gnaw on :)

Thanks in advance!!!! Really!!!

Tom "Got my tix to see Fripp/Belew/Gunn on the 20th" Spaulding