Re: (Yet)Another Request for Input/Output

Tom Spaulding wrote:

> House of Loops-
>
> What are some of the non-obvious applications you are having your
>Echoplex (or JamMan or whatever) do?
>
> Thanks in advance!!!! Really!!!
>
> Tom "Got my tix to see Fripp/Belew/Gunn on the 20th" Spaulding

  Gee Tom I kinda wanted to see the vibrator thread keep on a bit more ...
but I digress.A recent use that I have had for my Jamman is as a party
favor! I hook a mic up and put it in the middle of the
room,jm on echo with a high repeat and 100% wet.It then goes in to the TBL
sound system,anyway suddenly every 30secs the whole party starts
repeating,pretty intense.If I have music on the stereo also ...

Jeff "I wish I had tix and time too!" Duke