Re: Question about the Boomerang

> Mike said :
> . This sounds very choppy, not at
> all like the typical reverse leads created by Jimi Hendrix, George
> Harrison, or Adrian Belew.
>
> Anyone familiar with the Hendrix album 'Concerts' ? They play 'Are You
Experienced'
> live, and Jimi plays the backwards solo bit, and it's practically the
same ! Probably better
> due to the massive feedback he's getting - one of the all time HUGE
guitar sounds
> ever achieved I reckon...
> regards
> Andrew

-- that performance (..experienced) is one of the sickest things this
so-called planet earth has seen. along with the middle of 'machine gun'
from Band o'gypsies and Zappa's black napkins, it's just one of the most
mind-altering bits of music ever heard, in my humble opinion.... whew. How
did he do it, in 1969 or 70 or whatever. it's uncanny.