a suggestion for all

greetings all,
    first let me say how enjoyable and informative this list has been.
 thanks to Kim, Tom, Greg et al for keeping us on track and informed.
     however, could i please make a suggestion or two to the entire list?
  let's all be creative enough to think of subject title for these posts.
know it's easier to just reply, but i've read dozens of posts that have
absolutely nothing to do with the subject heading on this list.  when i
open
my box to see fifteen "RE: looping as sin" messages my inclination is to
delete them all w/out reading them... i know that there may be things
contained therein that may be interesting or relevant to me, but without a
subject heading...who's to know?
    while i'm ranting, let's also not keep regurgitating old messages in
our
replies unless it's really relevant. am i the sole person who spends a
great
deal of time scrolling through stuff i've read half a dozen times?  really
it
will save us all a lot of time and it seems just plain curteous...

am i all wet?

rich