Promoting my band

Here is a shameless plug-

One of my bands, Hayseed, a completely loop-free band, is playing at
Brownies this month on the 25th @ $9:30.  There is no loopage, it is
true, but you listen to my impersonation of Marc Ribot as the second
guitar player in Crazy Horse as led by the bastard love child of Kristen
Hersh and Jay Ferrar.

To make matters worse, I have a B- & G- bender on my telecaster, so I
can sound just like a pedal steel being played by somebody who is
drinking to much to get over their stroke.

If that doesn't pique your interest, many people say our bass player
looks astonishingly sexy on stage.

She's single, boys!

Trev