Re: Promoting my own damned band

Here is a shameless plug-

One of my bands, Hayseed, is playing at Brownies (NYC most beloved live
music venue) this month on the 25th@ $9:30.  There is a cover, it is
true, but you listen to my impersonation of the bastard love child of
Kristin Hersh and Marc Ribot as the second guitar player in Crazy Horse
as led by the bastard love
child of Kristin Hersh and Jay Ferrar (which would make the bastard love
children half brothers, would it?).

To make matters worse, I have a B- & G- bender on my telecaster, so I
can sound just like a pedal steel being played by somebody who is
drinking to much to get over their stroke.

If that doesn't pique your interest, many people say our bass player
looks astonishingly sexy on stage.  (Not to mention, of course, yours
truely's catlike grace, prowling about on stage.)

Trev