DON'T GO SEE A LIVE BAND -- YOU'LL BE BORED!!!

        I know SO MANY PEOPLE who feel this way.  I think it's part of
why - at least in Boston - live music venues are shrinking or closing.
Less people are going out to see bands - I think they feel they're not
going to see anything new.   They're mostly right.

        And yet - at least in Boston - seems club-booking personnel are
a little fearful of bring in stuff that seems too esoteric.  Music
"Scenes" are so fractured and sub-fractured - it's hard to know what
will appeal to a wide enough scope of tastes.

        Also, I think it's true that there are other things people can
do with there time now.

        Anyway, this is getting off-topic.

        To reel it back in, how about a question:
        *What can we Loopers do to help promote our live and recorded
performances??*

        David - I Like asking questions - Kirkdorffer

        Kim mentions...

        I think this is why I stopped listening to guitar oriented
music.
        Everything I hear, no matter what the style and who the player,
leaves me
        with a feeling of "haven't I heard this already?"

        even older than my 28 years,

        kim

        kflint@annihilist.com       |
http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html