Loop Ads Pondering

Hmmm. I have been writing and re-writing a proposal to treat the EDP as a
"real-time interactive personal multi-track" (to paraphrase a few people)
for over a week now. What will the ad look like? What will the copy say?
Who is the right endorsee to feature first? Torn, for his groundbreaking
vision? Billy Cobham using the EDP for soundtrack work? Steve Tavaglione
for his EWI soundtrack stuff on the Horse Whisperer soundtrack? Tom Roady
using it in percussion clinics for Zendrum? Ronnie Montrose? Neal Schon?
Trey Gunn? Fripp? Belew? Pete Anderson? Ric Hordinski? You?

I've got X amount of dollars to spend on a campaign to promote a product
that is the only one I have deep backorders on, and by definition, is least
worthy of promotion. And yet, I know something must be done. The rest of
the world is totally ignorant of this Looping thing, as far as I am
concerned. I think some kind of televised event, like David Torn meets Les
Paul in NY, Adrian Belew meets Chet Atkins in Nashville, etc.

What is going to make everyone want a Looping device? Not everybody who
wants it now can even find or afford the EDP. I'm not sure I have the
answers yet, but if everyone on the list can continue to spread the word
about what they have discovered, whether EDP or not, it will surely help.
As usual, comments and ideas appreciated. I'll shut up for awhile now, he
said to Cyber sighs world wide...

Tom "Cyberian Khatru" Spaulding