Re: why do people think looping is just for guitar?

I feel i've been all alone useing these effects and loopers with cello.
It's true that all these machines are constructed with guitar in mind, but
they all work well withjust about any input you want to give.
My problem is in the perception of people about cello.  They think it will
just be another classical or neo-classical type concert and are always
suprised to here the cello sound like Jimi or a keyboard or like more than
one at a time.
I get my best responces when the audiance is taken completely by suprise,
in
a club or rock concert setting. My cd has the biggest problems because it's
not in any catagorie whatsoever, yet many people are absolutly in love
with it!
So, perception is something we all must look at.  We can't expect it to
change any faster than it is i suppose.

erich kory