RE: why do people think looping is just for guitar?

<<I guess that's where the question of "how do we change this perception?"
comes in. We all know this is a fun and interesting way to create music,
and
that that's true whether you are playing accordian or triangle or guitar.
How do we show the musical general public that it's fun and interesting for
anyone? If we want the idea to grow and spread about, what do we show the
world about ourselves, and how do we do it?>>

Give an EDP to Bjork. Seriously.....

Marshall