Loop time vs. Delay time

Loopateers-

Please help with these two consumer questions:

1)"Once you create a loop (with overdubs), is there a way to have it fade out like a delay, or will it always be strictly on/off?"

2)"If I'm in delay mode and have created a multi-layer part, can I turn it into a loop, or will it eventually fade out?"

Seems the brother has no computer access handy, and needs (y)our help.

Tom "Sloughing off my responsibilites to the List" Spaulding

FREE t-shirt (as worn by Kim Flint)to first respondee!

Tom "Bribe 'em if ya gotta, baby" Spaulding