Undo vs Loop time vs. Delay time

Im curious Anyone else out there use the awesome effect of rapidly pushing the undo button to make material fade back in once its disapeared ( like in a situation using the pedal to scale the feedback) Hopefully this wont break my machine Its one of my fave things about the EDP and one I know is unique to this looper. Also using a sequencer to do this is cool . Hey how about a thread of your own tricks on your respective loopers I think this might generate some positive ideas for everybdy.

K LAW

Loopateers-

Please help with these two consumer questions:

1)"Once you create a loop (with overdubs), is there a way to have it fade out like a delay, or will it always be strictly on/off?"

2)"If I'm in delay mode and have created a multi-layer part, can I turn it into a loop, or will it eventually fade out?"

Seems the brother has no computer access handy, and needs (y)our help.

Tom "Sloughing off my responsibilites to the List" Spaulding

FREE t-shirt (as worn by Kim Flint)to first respondee!

Tom "Bribe 'em if ya gotta, baby" Spaulding
<<<<