Alesis

I hope you guys (and couple of esteemed ladies) won't mind this crass
off-topic intervention; but heck--I love you loop people, and lotta times,
this IS a gear sorta place:

For Sale: Alesis MidiVerb 4, great sound & condition, $240 plus COD ship.

That said, I finally got my hands on DT's "What Means Solid, Traveller?"
and am in serious awe; hope everyone here has their own copy!  Now I'm
going over to pick up my cheezy MexStrat and carry it down to the
dumpster....

David Myers