Re: RE: Frisell Thread

John Zorn's Naked City - excellent stuff.  You have to look under Zorn
and/or Naked City in the rock and/or jazz sections of your local store.  Or
head to the web - where searches are a lot easier.  I have 2 or 3 of their
releases and like the self-titled Naked City the best.

oh yeah - I was lucky enough to catch them at a place called the Barns a
couple years ago - these two barns that were taken apart from who knows
where and put pack together inside out for music, plays, etc.